Who Can Apply
College applicants from Berkshire County (applying for a 2 or 4 year degree program).
The committee will review requests for scholarship according to the following criteria:
- Demonstration of commitment and community service
- Preference is given to those demonstrating volunteerism in the field of human services
- Evidence of strong academic achievement
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university upon acceptance
- Preference is given to candidates studying in a field of human services
- Demonstration of a strong track record of the applicant setting and achieving their goals
A minimum award of one $500 scholarship will be awarded annually.
In addition to the short online application form, the committee requests the following submittals for review in the application process.
- Prepared resume or letter as documentation demonstrating that the applicant meets or exceeds all review criteria
- A paragraph of 150 words or less about what the saying “Life Without Limits” means
Applications are due by March 1st each year. Award recipients will be notified by April 15th of each year.