Who Can Apply
College applicants from Berkshire County (applying for a 2 or 4 year degree program).
The committee will review requests for scholarship according to the following criteria:
- Demonstration of commitment and community service
- Preference is given to those demonstrating volunteerism in the field of human services
- Evidence of strong academic achievement
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university upon acceptance
- Preference is given to candidates studying in a field of human services
- Demonstration of a strong track record of the applicant setting and achieving their goals
A minimum award of one $500 scholarship will be awarded annually.
In addition to the short online application form, the committee requests the following submittals for review in the application process.
- Prepared resume or letter as documentation demonstrating that the applicant meets or exceeds all review criteria
- A paragraph of 150 words or less about what the saying “Life Without Limits” means
Applications are due by March 31st this year. Award recipients will be notified by April 8th.