Interested in making a difference in the lives of others? Click on a position below to complete an application.
Employment at UCP of Western Massachusetts, Inc.
UCP of Western Massachusetts is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic professionals with an interest in a rewarding career working with children or adults with disabilities in the community.
We provide a positive and supportive work environment for our employees. Our team members come from all backgrounds with a wide array of talents and interest and we expect all our employees to strive to support UCP’s values of mutual respect and dignity, upholding confidentiality, full involvement in community life for individuals with disabilities, non-discrimination and teamwork. All positions require a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Post-offer background checks will be conducted. UCP of Western Massachusetts is a drug free workplace.
UCP of Western Massachusetts is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UCP will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 413-442-1562.
Current Job Opportunities
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Remission Program
- Direct Deposit
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- AFLAC Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Accrual
- Personal Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
All Paid and Volunteer Roles at UCP Require:
- A successful CORI and SORI background check.
- Endorsement of UCP’s Guiding Principles of respect, integrity, communication, and empathy.
Professional Roles Working with Children and/ or Vulnerable Adults also Require:
- Medical clearance for communicable disease
- DPPC background check
- National fingerprint check
- Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle check, and availability of an insured private vehicle
Please contact Human Resources at 413-442-1562 or through the contact link below.