Join Us May 2, 2020 for our Annual Benefit Concert: Jessie’s Girl
Our goal is to raise $100,000 this year.
We need your help to meet the growing demand for:
- Our underfunded Children’s Program to provide UCP kids with clinical support like Occupational Therapy (OT), Physical Therapy (PT) and Speech Therapy.
- UCP’s Radio Reading Program for the blind (the station known locally as the Berkshire Talking Chronicle: WRRS LPFM-104.3) so we can upgrade our equipment and radio tower.
- The new Wheelchair Accessible Van for transportation. We’re happy to report we’ve almost met this goal thanks to the generosity of early sponsors. Thank you, kindly!
We now serve more than 3,200 people with disabilities and their families in our State. The Benefit Concert’s proceeds will help UCP meet the growing demand in the disability market.
– Nearly 1 in 4 adults have some sort of disability in the U.S. and in Massachusetts: 22.5% (CDC)
– Across MA, over 20,000 citizens care for a family member with an intellectual/developmental disability.(ADDP)
– About 1 in 59 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder. (ADDP)
– Disability costs in healthcare expenditures are staggering in Massachusetts. (CDC)
To become a sponsor, please call Sal Garozzo, Executive Director of UCP at 413.442.1562 x102 or Sign Up online using the button below.
Jessie's Girl: Watch Live Video!
“Best 80s Show in the Country.”
Peter Shapiro, Brooklyn Bowl/Capitol Theatre
This band has mastered stunning renditions of the world’s most vibrant songs, all while dressed up as the unforgettable characters of that decade! Bon Jovi, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, and many more come to life right before the dazzled eyes of the crowd. It is theatre, meets live music, smothered in 80’s glitz. This band puts on a performance like no other…you have to experience it to believe it. Visit the Band’s Facebook Page!